Once you’ve decided to go public, you need to be in the right shape to begin the process – the sooner, the better. You’ll need to have a well-thought-out business plan and corporate and tax structure, a compelling equity story, and appropriate governance, financial and IT systems in place. From day one, you’ll need to be ready to address new requirements around regulatory compliance, operations, risk management, reporting, investor relations, and much more. All of this, of course, while continuing to run your day-to-day business efficiently and strategically.
We have the people, market presence and tools to support you through every stage of the IPO preparation process:
- Reviewing the existing financial reporting system, streamlining structures and advising on corporate and operational restructuring
- Dealing with issues on taxation, accounting, internal control and compliance identified during the initial review
- Coordinating with other professional members of the IPO team, in providing and securing the necessary tax and legal opinions related to different jurisdictions, and attending to enquires from the stock exchange
- Devising a proper structure for controlling and major shareholders of the listed vehicle
- Setting up family trust and implementing the wealth succession planning structures