We are seeking Audit Junior / Senior with passion in the Audit profession.
- Be auditor for assurance engagements and responsible for the planning and execution of audit fieldwork under the close supervision from Managers / Practising Directors
- Perform the statutory audit and other assurance assignments in compliance with relevant auditing standards and the Firm’s audit approach
- Maintain good and efficient relationships within the engagement team. Develop and maintain good working relationship with client personnel
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence at all times
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s Degree/Associate Degree/Higher Diploma in Accountancy or Business Administration major in Accounting, and students of recognized professional accounting bodies (HKICPA, ACCA or CPA Australia etc)
- At least one year relevant experiences for the Senior position
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese & English
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Computer literate – MS Excel and MS Word
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, and enjoy team work and have the attributes to become professional accountants
- Organized, able to work under pressure and prepared to travel and to work overtime as required
We offer 5-day week, medical benefit, on the job trainings and attractive remuneration and benefit packages to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com (All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only).