We are seeking IPO consultants (junior/senior) with passion for corporate finance and IPO advisory.
- Full exposure in listing and post IPO activities
- Answer enquiries regarding to IPO applications
- Working with other professional parties to ensure a smooth run of IPO process and full compliance is met
- Interacts with clients on specific jobs
- Recognizes, manages and delivers service solutions on a day-to-day basis for specific jobs
- Collect missing documents from clients / follow up with on-going cases
- Ensure client needs are met or exceeded
- Maintains on-going client relationships
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s Degree/Associate Degree/Higher Diploma in Accountancy or Business Administration major in Accounting, and students of recognized professional accounting bodies (HKICPA, ACCA or CPA Australia etc)
- At least one year relevant experiences for the Senior position
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese & English
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Computer literate – MS Excel and MS Word
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, and enjoy team work and have the attributes to become professional accountants
- Organized, able to work under pressure and prepared to travel and to work overtime as required
We offer 5-day week, medical benefit, on the job trainings and attractive remuneration and benefit packages to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only).